Brian Jones
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Desiring Encounter
It was so strange today. I guess I should have more faith when I pray. I asked God to reveal Jesus to me in a deeper way today in class and He answered me after we picked our kids up. He began to show me that He loved us so much that He desired to live among us. TRULY.... He desired to live among us. God loved us so much that He became a man, to feel what we feel, to be tempted by what we are tempted by, to make clear to us that He understands what is is to be human. He actually PUT ON FLESH. What is so amazing is that He restrained His power while He was with us on earth. He could have at any moment had legions of angels assist Him and make it easier. The realization that He REALLY REALLY wants to walk with us in the cool of the day as in the garden, has impacted me eternally. Why should I have to wonder if He wants to encounter me as much as I want encounter with Him. He wants it way more than I do! Who can compare to Jesus?In Christ,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment